What Is A Connect Group?
A group of 8-15 people who meet weekly for 10 weeks termly with 2 purposes:
1. To be the family of God-to read the word, pray, fellowship and follow Jesus together.
• A group that supports one another and grows the church through discipleship and pastoral support.
• A group that is open and inclusive of any new person with people added to the group termly and free for people to attend life courses such as the marriage course for a term.
• A group that helps believers find their place in the body of Christ and equips them to be the family of God on the mission of God.
2. To be on the mission of God
• Together encourage each other to share their faith during their week. o To serve as a group together to connect with your community to share the Love of Jesus.
•Disciples that are fishers of men and therefore are multiplying connect groups. These 2 focuses are done on alternate weeks.
What Happens During Breaks?
During the planned breaks from connect groups this will be a time of training for each Team serving to equip leaders and focus on key church events such as Easter, summer and Christmas.
WE AREN'T DESIGNED TO BE ALONE BUT RATHER WE ARE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING THAT IS BIGGER THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL - A GROUP OF PEOPLE JOINED TOGETHER, A COMMUNITY, MUCH STRONGER TOGETHER THAN WE ARE APART.